If you would like to change your MyHeritage member profile photo, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your family site.
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen and select ‘My Profile’:
3. Click on the pencil icon located at the top of your profile photo in order to change it:
4. In the window that opens click on ‘Clear profile photo’.
5. Now you can use "Drag a photo here" option to add a new photo or click on ‘Select File’ to choose a photo from a specific file location.
6. Click ‘OK’ to save your changes.
Please note that your profile photo may be different from the ‘Personal Photo’ in the family tree (although many members use the personal photo from the family tree as their profile photo too).
How can you tell the difference?
The following FAQ explains the difference between your MyHeritage member profile and your family site profile: