To order a MyHeritage DNA kit if you are not registered to MyHeritage, please visit the following page: www.myheritage.com/dna
If you are already a registered member of MyHeritage, please do the following:
1. Log into your family site on www.myheritage.com
2. Hover over the ‘DNA’ tab and click on 'Order DNA kits':
3. On the purchase page, you will need to fill in your shipping and payment details. You can select a different currency if you click on the default currency on the upper right corner of the page.
4. The Cart Summary shows the price per unit and the subtotal including the shipping fees. If you would like to order more than one DNA kit, click on the drop down menu below ‘Quantity’ and choose a number of kits.
We recommend to order additional DNA kits for family members to increase your chances to make fabulous discoveries about your family history!
5. Fill in the shipping address - In case the DNA test is not for you, you can have the kit sent directly to the person whose DNA will be tested.
6. Fill in your billing information and indicate your phone number.
Note: If the billing address is different than the shipping address you entered above, please un-check the box ‘Billing address is same as shipping address’ and fill in the details.
7. Tap ‘Submit’ to confirm your order.
That’s it! You will receive a confirmation of your order by email. For further information on how to track your order, please read the following: How can I track my DNA Kit?
Check out our new MyHeritage DNA application for mobile to submit, manage and track your orders, and even view your DNA results! Free download available from Google Play and App Store.