If you have assigned a DNA kit to the wrong individual, you have the possibility to re-assign the kit the following way:
1. Log into your family site
2. Hover your mouse over the ‘DNA’ tab and click on ‘Manage DNA kits’
3. You will see the DNA file(s) that you have uploaded and/or the ones you have purchased via MyHeritage DNA.
4. On the right of each kit listed, click on the dots to see different options, then click on ‘Re-assign’:
5. In the window that pops up, type the name of the individual whom you would like to re-assign the DNA kit to:
6. Select the correct individual among the suggestions that come up
7. Make sure you obtained permission of that person to manage his/her DNA data, then check the box
8. Click ‘Save’
That’s it! The DNA kit has now been assigned to that person.