To review a Record Match, please do the following:
1. Log in to your family site.
2. Move your mouse cursor over the ‘Discoveries’ tab. You can select either ‘Matches by people’ or ‘Matches by source’ to review matches found for your family tree.
3. Click on ‘Record Matches’ to filter the list by Record Matches only.
4. Click on ‘Review X matches’ to see the list of all the Record Matches found for the person.
5. Here you can see the source of the record and the new information you can extract from it. Click on ‘Review match’ to view the whole record:
Here you can see the entire record and the information that was found in it. You can click on ‘Full screen’ to get a better view and even go through pages by clicking on the arrows just above the record.
6. To confirm and proceed, click on ‘Confirm Match’ in the upper right side. To reject the match, scroll down the page and click on ‘reject it’.
7. If you have chosen to confirm the match, the next page will allow you to extract and save new information to your family tree. Simply click on the small arrows to transfer information. By default, the source citation will be extracted to your tree. If you don’t want to save it, click on the V to remove the source citation.
8. When you’re done, click ‘Save to tree’ at the bottom of the record.