There are cases when you might want to stop receiving Smart Matches and Records Matches for certain individuals in your family tree.
If you are not interested in receiving matches for a person in your tree, this is how to proceed:
1. Log in to your family site.
2. Move your mouse cursor over the ‘Discoveries’ tab and select ‘Matches by people’:
You will be able to see all the matches found for people in your family tree.
3. On the right of the name of the person whom you want to stop receiving matches for, click on ‘Review X matches’.
4. On the next page, click on 'More actions' on the upper right hand side of the list and choose 'Ignore this person'.
5. In the pop-up window, click Yes to confirm that you want to ignore all matches for the person you selected:
Note: You can undo this action at anytime by filtering your matches by ‘Ignored’ on the ‘Matches by people’ view:
You will see the list of the individuals you ignored. Click the button ‘Undo ignore’ if you want to start receiving matches again for a person: