To reject a Smart Match in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Open Family Tree Builder software on your computer.
2. Click on the ‘Matches’ button on the main toolbar.
3. Find the person in the list you want to reject matches for and then click on the ‘Matches’ tab.
4. Click on the specific match you want to reject to highlight it and then click the ‘Change Status…’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. In the window that appears, select ‘Rejected’. Click ‘OK’.
6. The match will show ‘Rejected’ in red after clicking ‘OK’.