If you want to confirm all the Smart Matches from a specific source tree in one go, this is how to proceed:
1. Log in to your family site.
2. Move your mouse cursor over the ‘Discoveries’ tab and select ‘Matches by source’:
You will be able to see all the matches found from a specific source in your family tree.
3. Click on the ‘Smart Matches’ tab to filter the list by Smart Matches only.
4. Click on ‘Review X matches’ to see the list of all the matches found from this specific source.
5. To confirm 'all matches' at once, click on 'More actions' on the upper right hand side of the list and choose 'Confirm all X matches':
This will confirm all the matches from the specific source you selected. You can proceed to extract and save information from each of those matches if you wish.