The All-in-one chart feature that can be found either in your Family Site in the ‘Charts & books’ section or in your Family Tree Builder program, generates a chart of everyone in your family tree.
If you have a large family tree and you print a one-page chart on an A4 sheet of paper, the names will come out very small.
There are several possible solutions for this problem:
1. Order a poster of your family tree using our service. Please take a look at the following FAQ for further details: How do I order a Poster Printout of my family tree?
2. Save the chart as a PDF file and take it to a local print shop where they can print it on a large sheet of paper. Read the following FAQ for the detailed explanation: How do I save a chart as a PDF file?
3. Save the chart on multiple pages instead of one page:
If you are using Family Tree Builder, you can do so while saving your chart as a PDF file.
If you make a chart on your family site online, select this option while creating your chart.
4. Generate several descendants charts instead - one for each of your ancestors. These will be significantly smaller and you will be able to put them all together in the end.
5. Try using another chart style or editing chart settings such as font sizes, facts added to the chart, number of generations etc.
For more information about charts types, styles and other settings please use the following articles:
How do I create a chart of my family tree on my online family site?