If you want to add a fact to someone in the tree but there isn’t a predefined type that fits the fact you want to add, then create a fact type of your choosing (a custom fact).
Adding a custom fact is easy to do.
1. Log in to your family site.
2. In your family tree find the person you want to add a fact for and click on his/her personal card.
3. On the left side of your screen which is the personal information panel, click on the ‘Profile’ button.
4. On the profile page, click on ‘Edit profile’, below the profile photo.
5. Select ‘All facts’ on the left side of the page that opens.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Add another fact’ button. In the window that appears give the fact a name in the ‘Or, enter a fact type:’ section.
7. Click ‘OK’ to save.