You can export a GEDCOM file of your family tree on your family site on MyHeritage.com.
1. Log in to your family site.
2. Move your mouse cursor over ‘Family tree’ and click on ‘Manage Trees’.
3. On the page that opens, click on ‘Export to GEDCOM’ on the right side next to the name of the tree you would like to export.
4. On the next page you can choose whether to include photos to the GEDCOM file. Then click 'Begin the export'.
5. You will then receive an email with the link to download your GEDCOM file.