If you would like to have a member of your family website to help in managing the site, you have the option to “promote” the member to be a “site manager”.
In order to do this, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your family website.
2. Move your mouse over the ‘Home’ tab and select ‘Site members’.
Here you will be able to see a list of all your site members.
In case that you can’t find their name in the member’s list, please make sure you invited that person to be a member of your site. You can take a look at the following link for further instructions on how to do this: How do I invite members to my family site?
3. Click on the name of the person whom you would like to promote to the site manager. You will be redirected to this person’s profile page.
4. On the left side of the profile page click on ‘Promote to Site Manager’ link.
5. You will receive the following message:
6. Click on ‘OK’ to confirm this action.