If you build your family tree in Family Tree Builder, please read the following article: How do I replace a photo that appears in a person’s card in the tree in Family Tree Builder?
In order to change the Personal Photo of a person in your online tree, please take the following steps:
1. Click on the person to bring up his/her personal details in the left panel.
2. Move your mouse cursor over the existing photo, and click on the Pencil icon that will appear in the right lower corner of the photo.
In the window that opens click on ‘Clear profile photo’.
Now you can use "Drag a photo here" option to add a new photo or click on ‘Select File’ to choose a photo from a specific file location.
Click ‘OK’ to save your changes.
If you would like to use the photo you have already added and associated with this person, please do the following:
1. Follow the steps described above to clear the existing profile photo. Once deleted, don’t select to add the new file, just click ‘OK’.
2. Then click on ‘View All’ in the Photos & Videos section on person’s left panel to open the list of all photos this person is associated with.
3. Click on the photo you would like to use as a personal photo.
4. On the ‘Edit Photo’ page click on the '<<' button to open the photo’s details panel and then click on the person’s name on the left.
5. Mark the face on the photo, and click ‘OK’ to save the name as typed in the Name box.
6. Now go back to your tree to see the Person Profile with the new personal photo.