If you would like to edit a fact in your tree in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Open your tree in Family Tree Builder.
2. Find the person in the tree who has the fact you would like to edit.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button and choose ‘Edit details’.
4. Go to the ‘Facts’ tab in Edit Details window, where you will see the list of all facts added to this person.
5. Select the fact in the list and click on ‘Edit fact’ button.
6. Edit any of the fields and click ‘OK’ to save.
If you edit your tree online, please read the following article: How can I edit a fact in my online tree?