If you have twins in your family, add a ‘Twin’ fact to each individual to designate the relationship. For this please do the following:
1. Open your tree in Family Tree Builder.
2. First, find the person in the tree you want to add the fact to.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button on that person’s card and select ‘Edit details’.
4. Go to the ‘Facts’ tab in Edit Details window and click on the ‘New Fact’ button.
5. Select ‘All Facts’ and then find ‘Twin’ in the list on the right and click ‘OK’.
6. Enter the date, place and description if you have them and click 'OK' to save.
Repeat the same actions for the other twin.