To add a fact in your family tree in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Open your tree in Family Tree Builder.
2. Find the person whom you would like to add a fact.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button on that person’s card and select ‘Edit details’.
4. Go to the ‘Facts’ tab in Edit Details window and click on the ‘New Fact’ button.
5. Select the fact category on the left and then the fact type from the list on the right. Click ‘OK’ when you found the fact type you’d like to add.
Note: If you don’t find the type that fits the fact you want to add, then create a custom fact, entering it manually under ‘Or, enter a custom type’ field.
6. Then add details about the fact (such as place, date, photo, notes etc.) and click ‘OK’ again to save.