If you would like to add another spouse/partner to someone in your tree in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Open your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
2. Click on the ‘EDIT’ button on the person’s card.
3. Select ‘Spouses’ and ‘Add spouse’.
4. Click ‘YES’ on the message asking if you’re sure you want to add an extra spouse.
5. Add the spouse’s details. Don’t forget to set the relationship status at the bottom of this window. The default is Married! Click ‘OK’ to save.
Note: You can click on a spouse/partner’s name here to switch between them.
If you build your family tree online, please read the following article: How do I add more than one partner in my online tree?