Children in the family tree are arranged according to birth date (if you entered birth dates in the tree).
In the cases when there are no birth dates, they will be arranged according to the order they were entered in the tree.
If you edit your family tree in Family Tree Builder, you can set the order of children inside the program (this setting doesn’t apply to your synced tree on the family site).
To set the order of siblings in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Open your tree in Family Tree Builder program on your computer.
2. Open the ‘parents’ personal cards.
3. Click on the ‘Edit’ button on the low right corner of the ‘Relationship’ grey box below the couple. Move your mouse cursor over ‘Children’ and then click on ‘Manage Children’.
4. In the ‘Edit Family’ window, select one of the children from the list and use the up and down arrow buttons on the low right corner of the window to change the order to the children.
5. Click on ‘OK’ to save your changes.