You can easily export a GEDCOM file of your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
In order to do so:
1. Open your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
2. Click on the ‘File’ menu in the upper menu bar and choose ‘Export GEDCOM’.
3. Click ‘Save as’ to give the file a name (the current name of your project will automatically be selected).
4. If you’ve got any photos attached to your tree project, the program will suggest you to create a sub-folder and export the photos into it.
5. Select the location on your computer to save the file and name it (or leave the name as is and click ‘Save’).
6. Click ‘Next’.
7. Add author information if desired (this is optional) and click ‘Next’.
If you added data in more than one language in your project, select the language to export your data in.
8. In the next screen you don’t need to change anything as long as you want to export the whole tree as is.
9. And finally, click ‘Open Folder’ if you want to see the file right away or ‘Finish’ to continue working on your tree.