In order to print your entire family tree on one page in Family Tree Builder please do the following:
1. Open your Family Tree Builder software.
2. Select the person in the tree to be the root individual for the chart.
3. Click on ‘Charts’ button in the main toolbar and select ‘All-in-one chart’.
You can either select to print the chart using our professional print service, or save the chart as a PDF file on one page to print it yourself.
If you would like to save the chart as a PDF file:
1. Click on ‘Save’ button above the chart that you have just generated.
2. Mark the PDF file option, and click on ‘Next’.
3. Mark the ‘Produce a PDF with one large page’ option, and click on ‘Next’ to create the file.
If you would like to print your chart professionally, please use instructions described in the following article: How do I print a chart that I made in Family Tree Builder?
*Please note: ‘All-in-one charts’ is only available for Premium users. To see what is available in Family Tree Builder for Premium users, and for non-Premium users, please click here.
For non-Premium users, there is no single report or chart that will print all the people in the family tree in Family Tree Builder. If you are not a premium user, our best suggestion would be the following:
Use the Descendants or Ancestors chart (Fan, Horizontal or Vertical) to create a visual chart for each major branch in the tree. You can adjust the style and color of the chart.
Save the chart as a PDF when you are finished. This will allow you better control over the printing options. For example, if you want to take the charts to a printing shop to have them professionally printed on large size paper it will be easy to print to one page.
Create Book Reports for major branches in the tree. The Book Report is very nicely laid out with photos of everyone, includes indirect relations and lots of other fun info.
If you edit your tree online, please read the following article: How do I print my entire family tree on one page online?