1. Open the ‘Languages’ window by going to ‘Tools’ menu in the upper toolbar and selecting the item ‘Languages’.
2. On the new window that opens do a right click somewhere on the gray area and select the item ‘Manage Data Languages’ from the menu that pops up.
3. A new window opens where you can see the amount of data entered in each data language.
Select the first language in the list and click on the ‘Copy’ button.
4. In the new window that opens, select the first language in the drop down box ‘Copy from’ and the second language in the drop down box ‘Copy to’ and click on the ‘Copy’ button on the bottom of the window.
5. You will be asked to take a backup of the project before proceeding, click on the button ‘Yes’.
6. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm it by clicking on the ‘OK’ button.
7. You will see the ‘Manage Data Languages’ window again. Repeat the steps 3 to 6 for the second data language.
As a result, you will see that the amount of data items in both languages is equal.
8. As a last step, save your project and sync it to your website to reflect the changes.