There are two reasons why your photos may have not synced from Family Tree Builder (FTB) to your online tree.
I. Your settings are set to sync only specific photos:
To check if this is the case:
1. Open your project in Family Tree Builder software.
2. Click on ‘Sync (Publishing)’ on the top menu bar
3. Click on ‘Sync settings…’:
4. Click on the‘Advanced Settings’ button:
5. Select the ‘All photos’ option:
6. Click ‘OK’, and sync your project again.
II. The other reason can be that a specific photo has been deleted from the family tree online:
If you deleted a photo from your family site, then in the next sync the Family Tree Builder will not sync that specific photo again.
In order to re-sync this photo you will need to open your project in the Family Tree Builder software.
1. Go to the ‘Photos’ section of your family tree, by clicking on the ‘Photos’ button on the main toolbar.
2. Search for the specific photo you would like to re-sync and double-click on it:
3. On the window that opens, un-check the option ‘This photo has been deleted from the family site’:
4. Sync the project.