Different payment methods are available for purchasing a subscription on MyHeritage, including credit card, PayPal, check, wire transfer, and more.
1. Log into your site.
2. Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen and select ‘My Purchases’.
3. Select the product you would like to purchase. Click here to learn more about the subscription types MyHeritage offers.
4. Select the subscription type and click 'Continue' to proceed to the payment page.
Note: If you don't have a credit card, before you proceed to the next page, click ‘Got no Credit Card or Debit Card?’ , as shown in the screenshot below. Once the page reloads, select your site/data plan and proceed to the payment page.
5. On the following screen, you will be asked to fill out your contact information and your order information. Here you can choose one of the payment methods in the list.
6. After clicking ‘Next’, you will see specific directions related to the payment type you chose.
You can also pay for a family site or a data subscription by speaking to a representative on the phone.
You are also welcome to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our friendly representatives will contact you and will be happy to personally assist you. Please provide your phone number and the best time for us to contact you.