When you upgrade one of your family sites to a MyHeritage site plan you get:
* Increased family tree limit
* Priority customer support
* Family Tree Builder Premium with Special features like Smart Match Merge, All-in-one charts and interactive maps
* Enhanced Smart Matching – confirm and reject matches, contact Site Manager, automatic merge
* Online Tree Consistency Checker
* Access to Instant Discoveries™ to add entire branches and photos in one click.
Read for more details:
A Data Subscription entitles you with the access to billions of historical records in all the collections in SuperSearch. You also get unlimited access to Record Matches, including confirming and rejecting matches, if you have a family tree on MyHeritage.com.
In addition, you can save and extract information from historical records you find in SuperSearch or get with Record Matches directly to your family tree.
If you have a Premium family site subscription you get full access to two of the paid collections in SuperSearch: 'MyHeritage family sites' and 'MyHeritage members'.
If you have a PremiumPlus family site subscription you get full access to all four of the MyHeritage collections: 'MyHeritage family sites', 'MyHeritage members', 'MyHeritage family trees' and 'MyHeritage photos'.
The best offer from MyHeritage is the Complete Plan – a research package that combines a PremiumPlus family site (all benefits described above) with full access to almost 7 billion historical records on MyHeritage, and all Record Matches.
Upgrade now to take your research to the new level and preserve your family history!